When you use the “Place Order” button to complete a transaction, you are protected by our Very Protection service, Return Material Authorization (R.M.A.) policy and Refund Policy. This means that if an item is Significantly Not As Described, we can assist you in returning it or reversing a trade or barter for a refund (S.N.A.D.) or store credit if applicable. If an item doesn’t suit you or you don’t like it, you can only return it if the vendor agrees to give you a refund or store credit/coupon (for more information, see below under “Returning an item for other reasons”).
- When returning an item for another reason, you, the customer, are responsible for covering the return shipping costs.
- You, as the vendor/seller, are responsible for covering the cost of return shipping for any item(s) that The Very Ting (Grenada) Ltd. deems is Significantly As Described.
- If a replacement is agreed on by both vendor/seller and customer, you as the vendor/seller, are responsible for covering the cost of shipping for that item.
- Refunds for Services provided are discussed further below.
Please note that these rules are also a part of our Terms and Conditions.
If you didn’t make your purchase through the “Place Order” button, you’ll need to speak with your seller directly (using our platform’s messaging tools) about your choices for replacements, returns and refunds.
How to request a sales return & Submit a refund request
On your account you can make use of the “Request Refund” or “Request Warranty” to submit a refund request.
You have two (2) calendar days after we notify you that the package should have been delivered to report a problem and ask for a refund (under our Very Protection service).
- Go to your Account. Select the My Orders tab then click the “Request Return” or “Request Warranty” button on the relevant order within two (2) calendar days from being notified by The Very Ting (Grenada) Ltd. that the item should have been delivered or when you’ve received the item. You should be notified via email and text message that your item should have been delivered. If you are taken to a page that provides the following message under the Warranty details column: “Product has no warranty”, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the information listed in step #2.
- Under the “I want to request for” section select the option which applies to you (either “Replace”, “Return & Refund”, “Refund as store credit”) then in the message box below, explain your issue or provide more information about why you are requesting that return. Click the “Submit” button to send your request.
- Provide Proof. Attach clearly visible photos of the item by emailing email@example.com or Whatsapp us on +1(473) 410-8464. Your proof must show: the item’s packaging showing it has damaged parts; item itself has damaged visible parts; the item’s parts that do not match the listing description. Please note that damages must have been caused by the seller or during shipment in order to be eligible for a return and refund. When complete, press or click “Send to seller” to submit a refund request. Once you submit your request, your order will be suspended to keep your money safe until The Very Ting (Grenada) investigates and resolves your issue.
- The seller or vendor will receive your request and should reach out to you to discuss the return and refund options if they seek more information. Once both parties agree on the course of action (either “Replace”, “Return & Refund”, “Refund as store credit”), The Very Ting (Grenada) Ltd. will honor your agreement. If the purchase was done using the “Place Order” button then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (473) 410-8464) to inform us of this agreement.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN OR BE REFUNDED FOR
- Items that do not comply with applicable laws and or breach our Terms and Conditions;
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government and transit documents, birth certificates, death certificates, etc;
- Credit or debit cards;
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc;
- Counterfeits, replicas, and items that infringe on copyright or intellectual property (IP) rights inclusive of gift cards that restrict transfer;
- Goods that are subject to contractual obligations to a third party
- Creative works reproduced without the copyright/IP holder’s consent (e.g. books, films, music, video games, art or paintings);
- Items subject to age-rating classification with the age-rating labels missing (e.g. video games, films);
- Food, drinks, and other perishables;
- Detergents and cleaning chemicals;
- Clothing such as used underwear or socks, new or used government and transit uniforms;
- Medications, contact lenses, contact lens solutions and cases, prescription eye-wear, professional medical supplies or tools, prescription medical devices or products, vitamins, and food supplements;
- Used cosmetics and perfumes or colognes including used sponges, applicators, brushes, testers, smell-alike perfume, decanters, cosmetic bottles and the likes;
- Veterinary medicines, supplements, treatments, cosmetic items for animals and similar products;
- Live animals and pets;
- Human parts and remains;
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information;
- Items that promote or display violence, discrimination, hatred, crime, terrorism, or a terrorist organisation inclusive of weapons, firearms, knives, ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives;
- Items that can be termed hazardous, explosive, radioactive materials, flammable or toxic such as poisons, explosive precursors, pesticides, ozone depleting substances, and items that contain or release such substances;
- Items that encourage illegal activities such as lock-picking devices (master keys, crowbars, key fob and card copiers, etc.);
- Items that are a product of illegal activities such as stolen property, property with removed or forged serial numbers, etc;
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious listings;
- Drugs, controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, tobacco products such as cigars, pipes, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vapes or other vaporizing instruments and accessories, and related items;
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content;
- Listings which offer, promote, or link to unsolicited products or services;
- Items received for free, such as samples, testers, church-aid, social-aid, promotional or complimentary items;
- Active or expired lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, vouchers, gift cards, certificates, slot machines, gambling items;
- Stocks and securities;
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs;
- Items that do not comply with hygiene standards or those that pose a risk to one’s health (e.g. used cosmetics, underwear bottoms, bedding, towels, piercings, etc.);
- Police or other emergency services official uniforms, tokens, badges, accessories or any other type of object, other items related to activities of the Royal Grenada Police Force or Her Majesty’s Prison, International humanitarian aid emblems and names individually or within the clothing;
- Electronic equipment that allows for surveillance equipment, wiretapping equipment, descramblers of satellite and cable TV signals, communication equipment operating in closed bands, equipment used to transmit or receive signals;
- Autographed items (or similar items) without a trusted certificate of authenticity;
- Animal shell, fur, reptile skin, or ivory products;
- Recalled products.
- Electronic and high tech items such as Laser pointers, electrical equipment for aquarium and terrarium, white goods (such as refrigerators and washing machines);
- Mattresses and pillows for sleeping exclusive of bedding for pets;
- Sales catalogues and products ordered on request;
- Sexually explicit items such as sex toys and fetish related items;
- Litter, wood shavings, paper pellets, and similar items for pets;
- Event tickets, gift cards, discount coupons and subscriptions;
- Digital games, coupons, and keys;
- Products subject to age ratings (such as adult video games) that do not display the necessary age rating labeling.
- Prescription eyeglasses;
USED/NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING ITEMS:
- All cosmetics (including perfume, makeup, creams, lotions, and hair-care products) and cosmetic accessories (cosmetics swatches, makeup sponges, brushes or applicators) that have already been used, tried, sampled or that are not in their original sealed packaging. We also recommend that you upload pictures showing the item’s information (packaging information, back information, bar code, etc.). Makeup products must be enclosed in its packaging and no part of the usable product should be exposed to the air or water.
- Used bedding (such as pillowcases, sheets, bedding sets, sheets, quilts and duvet covers), towels, shower curtains, indoor or outdoor mats. *All item tags must be shown in the listing image or the item must be in its original packaging.
- Used or worn underwear (e.g., sports bras, bras, bodysuits, thongs, G-strings, briefs, boxer shorts, petticoats, tights, leggings, shorts or vests worn as undergarments or underwear), handmade underwear bottoms, corsets, body shapers and shapewear with bottom parts, socks, bathing suits, protective underwear bottoms for sports, reusable diapers. For hygienic reasons, only new underwear can be sold -your listing must show the product’s tag and or the original packaging. Brand labels are not considered to be tags.
- Used or worn tongue, eyebrow, nose, lip and intimate piercing jewellery or hair accessories.
- Homemade cosmetics, nail polish remover, shaving razors, ad hair colouring products.
- Sanitary napkins/pads, tampons, menstrual cups and similar items.
- Detergents, home or laundry or auto washing, cleaning chemicals, and similar products.
- Shocking collars, choke collars, pinch collars, prong collars, and spiked collars for pets.
Services which include or is associated with the following are strictly prohibited:
- Services that do not comply with applicable laws and or breach our Terms and Conditions;;
- Exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography.
- Offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking.
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
RECEIVing A REFUND
When the vendor receives the returned item and determines everything is in order, they’ll indicate this to us by email or Whatsapp (+1 (473) 410-8464) to request a release of a refund.
Your refund will cover the cost of the item/s, our Very Protection fee, and the delivery charges incurred when sending the order to you in the first place.
Check out what to do if you can’t find your refund.
Returning an item for reasons other than S.N.A.D.
- Request a return; you must send the item back in time to be eligible for a reimbursement (only valid if the item is genuine);
- Release refund — the order will be cancelled and you’ll receive a refund (without having to return the item).
If the seller contests the accusation and maintains that the item was accurately described:
- Based on the facts presented by both sides, we will determine whether the item is S.N.A.D. or not.
- The order will be finished and the vendor will be paid if our support team decides the item is adequately described.
- If our support team judges it to be S.N.A.D., the seller has two (2) calendar days to decide whether to allow a return or give you your money back. If no decision is made by the vendor after two (2) calendar days, The Very Ting (Grenada) Ltd. will honor a refund to the buyer and facilitate the return to the vendor.
Please be aware that we are unable to issue a refund if, after investigating your claim, the item proves to be as described. If we need to finish the order and give the seller the money, we’ll let you know.
You are free to choose any shipping method offered if the vendor agrees to a return.
We advise using a tracked shipment method offered through any of our approved delivery partners.
If your shipping provider needs the vendor/seller’s contact information, request it from them by contacting them on their Seller page on our website.
The vendor shall be responsible for any shipping charges (unless agreed otherwise) due to an item being returned for S.N.A.D. reason.
- The customer or buyer shall be responsible for any shipping charges (unless agreed otherwise) due to an item being returned for reasons other than S.N.A.D. .
- Securely package the item for a safe return. Don’t wash or use anything before returning it; instead, make sure it is in the same state as when you received it. Include everything in the initial package’s contents (e.g. receipts, labels, dust bags).
After the vendor approves your request for return, you will have five calendar days to return the package to the vendor by the address listed on their theveryting.com vendor profile.
Prohibited items and refunds
We cannot refund the cost of promoted items if they include prohibited items or services that we’ve had to hide or delete.
The team at theveryting.com reserves the right to change the above-stated rules as we see fit. If you have any questions regarding our rules or any of our other policies, please contact us using the ‘LET US KNOW’ contact form below.
If you did not use the “Place Order” button to make a purchase, you will need to discuss and arrange the return and refund options directly with your seller.
If you repeatedly do not follow our rules set out in our listing rules, we’ll have no choice but to remove these items and block your account permanently.
If the item you’re selling came with instructions of use, guidebook, manuals or safety warnings, please ensure that they are included with the item being sold.
If you notice a suspicious item on theveryting.com or one that does not comply with our above-stated rules, we would love if you can report it to us in the LET US KNOW! section below.
Let us know!
We’re always eager to learn about your experience, questions or thoughts on theveryting.com. Have you had an experience you would like to shout about or suggestions on how the marketplace can be improved to better suit your needs?
We can’t wait to get your opinion!