Sell easily, get more customers,
and better manage your store.
WHY SELL ON THE VERY TING?
Join a Grenadian marketplace where
we bring the buyers to you.
Learn how to sell with us
Register and list your goods or services
- Register your store/business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to describe your listing, photo dimensions, etc. Learn more about training.
- You'll only pay for any optional upgrades you choose, and a final value fee when your item sells. Learn more about fees.
- Need personalised assistance? Our Very Ting Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online. Learn more about store assistance.
Receive orders and sell your items safely
- As a Very Ting Vendor, you’re protected by policies, compliance monitoring and our customer service team.
Package and deliver with ease
- Provide your customers with order delivery or collection services as part of your offering. Or let us do the delivery for you. Learn about our delivery policy.
Get payments and grow your business
- Choose how you'd like to be receive payments. To receive payouts of available funds daily or weekly via bank transfer or paypal. Learn more about vendor payment withdrawl.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Learn more about business listing fees.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A local community of online shoppers to market your listing to.
- Shipping labels you can print at home.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on Martfury?
Joining and starting a shop on Martfury is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Martfury. Create an Martfury account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Martfuryfees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Martfury will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Martfury?
Martfury provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.